The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009-- Part 2

Gibson City also has a drive in theater called the Harvest Moon, but it is one with billboard screens. Not really impressive but still a drive in.

Odometer read 27,904 when I got in I-74 in Mahomet, Illinois. At the Illinois border, it read 27,952 at 12:02 PM.

Drove to Indianapolis where I picked up I-70 and took it to Columbus, Ohio, where I took I-270 north to David Wickline's 66 Roadhouse, a premier place for all road fans to stop.

Then, on to Zanesville, where I also found McRibs being back at the McDonald's west of town by the Super 8. Unfortunately, too full of an onion burger and CFB from David's. No McRibs for me.

Driving the National Road. Took this historic route through Zanesville to Cambridge, crossing the famous Y-Bridge and stopping to photograph both S-Bridges.

On the Road Again. --RoadDog

No comments: