The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Has It Come to This?

After reading this comic strip, I realize that I haven't even heard of a lot of this stuff, much less have any idea how to use it. But, I should talk, I'm pretty bad in my own way. Gone are the days you had to suffer through looking at some one's vacation photos, or worse yet, SLIDES.

Today, there are a LOT MORE options to dull folks to death.

Sunday's Cathy comic strip made me laugh and made me afraid.

It opens with her on the computer reading a screen. Each new line is a new panel.


Hi! Greetings from our vacation!

I tried leaving a photo/text message on your cell, but it said you weren't connected.

So anyway, I'm e-mailing the address of the phone-cam blog that posts mobile photos from our trip...or you can access our regular digital shots on the site that's doing our online albuming!

Or, visit our family vacation URL and see live-feed video of our in-car sing-a-longs!

I can't wait to hear what you think of Dad and Conner's fishing photo journal! wasn't the footage of Emily's raft ride hysterical?! E-mail back with your vote for "funniest film edit"! The kids are having a contest! Also, forward this note and you favorite shots to...


Then, you see Cathy unplugging the machine.

The last panel shows her with a cup of coffee thinking, "Put me down as one who misses the picture postcard."

Anyone know what her friend was talking about?

Me No Understand!! --RoadDog

No comments: