The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

90th Anniversary Transcontinental Army Convoy

I have been reading quite a bit about the various stops being made on the 90th Anniversary Army Transcontinental Convoy going across the United States right now. By all accounts, it is drawing big crowds and lots of interest.

I know I would have liked to have seen it at last week's Lincoln Highway Association annual convention in South Bend and to have followed it across the rest of Indiana and Illinois, but I was somewhat overseas.

It is following the general path of the original convoy ninety years ago, which means a lot on US-30 and the original Lincoln Highway whenever possible.

Hopefully, someone will post pictures of it somewhere.

I'm Sure Brian Butko Will Be Keep Us Up on the Progress. --RoadDog

No comments: