6. BLUE SWALLOW MOTEL, Tucumcari, New Mexico-- Glad we were able to stay there once. Spent part of the night outside by the neon lights watching the Route 66 traffic go by.
7. WIGWAM MOTEL, Holbrook, Arizona-- We were sorry to have gotten here way before we intended to stop for the night or we would have stayed here. Maybe next time. Bit I did stay in the Wigwam Motel at Cave City, Kentucky.
8. CADILLAC RANCH, Amarillo, Texas-- Route 66 at its quirkiest.
9. BLUE WHALE, Catoosa, Oklahoma-- Same as #8.
10. SNOW CAP DRIVE-IN, Seligman, Arizona-- Run by Juan Delgadillo. Lots of kitsch and be careful what you order.