The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Music for the Road

I'm getting ready to make that long drive to North Carolina and have picked several CDs for cruising down the road.

DON'T SHOOT ME I'M ONLY THE PIANO PLAYER--  Elton John

JUST AS I AM--  Brantley Gilbert

DISCO ANTHEMS-- a 3 CD/60 song effort.  I know some of the songs, bit there are a whole lot I don't like "Searching" by Change; "Weekend" by Phreek;"Get On Up" by Freddie James and "I Surrender" by Voyage.

MOONSHINE IN THE TRUNK--  Brad Paisley

STATE OF CONFUSION--  Kinks  I already liked the Kinks for their 60s greats, but have been buying  other  CDs of them.  4 bonus tracks.

BEST OF BADFINGER--  A Canadian CD.  21 songs.

Cruisin' and Listnin'.  --RoadDog

No comments: