The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, April 16, 2012

The 100th Anniversary of the Sinking of the Titanic

Even though this blog is for my travels, this tragic incident has always been of great interest to me and it is only right that I mention it here. Yesterday marked the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the "unsinkable."

I watched the ABC miniseries and recorded the History Channel's special last night. The Chicago Tribune yesterday also had a two page spread on the event.

I am covering the Titanic extensively in my Cooter's History Thing Blog.

There are several places in the US where you can see a Titanic exhibit as well as several places in Nova Scotia. Many of the artifacts are being auctioned off this month.

A Major Event. --RoadDog

No comments: