The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Airplaning It Home-- Part 5: Fun and Games at Hartsfield

I had to deplane and get on another one at Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport. I got off at gate B22 and looked on the board and saw I had thirty minutes to get to Gate A33. For some reason, I read that as Gate B33 and thought, "Well, that's not too far."

I got to that gate and realized where I needed to go was in a different terminal. Of course, Gate B33 was all the way at the end of Terminal B. (I don't know what I'd do if I ever got a gate that WASN'T at the end of a terminal.)

Fortunately, Terminal B's exit is half way between B34 and B1, so that wasn't too bad. I was following the gates sign when all of a sudden it started saying Concourse. I figured that must be referring to gates, but now, with the little side trip, I didn't have much time so had to ask another passenger who said they were the same thing.

I took a train to terminal A and then had a long walk out to the end of A to Gate A33. There were some interesting places to eat, including a Nathan's Hot Dogs.

That sure was a lot of traveling from one "concourse to another.

I Was One of the Last Ones to Board, But At Least I Was Able to Procure a Bin Right By My Seat. --RoadDog

No comments: