From Yahoo! Today.
Taking kids to places to see America's heritage and culture should be something every parent should strive for, and I'm not just talking Disney World or water parks.
10. Grand Canyon
9. National mall, Washington, DC
8. Redwood National Park, Ca.
7. Ellis Island, NYC
6. Niagara Falls
5. Yellowstone National Park
4. Colonial Williamsburg (and Jamestown nearby)
3. Craters of the Moon, Idaho
2. Independence Hall, Philadelphia
1. Alcatraz Island, San Francisco
And, I'd like to add that DVDs for kids in the car should be limited, especially when not on interstates.
Take the Kids! --RoadDog
The 27th USCT at Fort Fisher-- Part 1: From Ohio
22 hours ago