The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Doing That Record Store Thing

SATURDAY, APRIL 22

Okay, no NIU Spring Football game because of weather, but I did get to do other things.  

And, besides that, today is Record Store Day.  As such, I went over to my favorite Mom and Pop record store in McHenry, Illinois.  It is called the Vinyl Frontier which is a great name for a record store in my books.

Even though I don't need to be buying any CDS or LPs, hey, you gotta on this day.
I bought five CDs:

Kinks  (their first one)
Kinks Greatest Hits 1970-1986  (two CDs and a DVD)
Lola Versus  Powerman and Moneygoround--  Kinks
Drinks After Work--  Toby Keith   (including that great "Call a Marine")
Proof:  The Very Best of the Knack

You might say I got Kinkasized.

--RoadKinks


No comments: