The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, December 16, 2022

RoadTrip to Hammond, Indiana, to See Places That Inspired Jean Shepherd's 'A Christmas Story'

As you may know already, but we are just a week away from the double 24-hour marathons of "A Christmas Story" on TBS and TNT.  I'm looking forward to seeing my favorite Christmas movie again.  I'll watch the whole movie once and then parts every know-and-then.

I have been writing a lot about the places in Hammond, Indiana, where Jean Shepherd grew up and inspired the places in the movie.

You can see those posts in my Cooter's History Thing blog this month.  Just click on that blog in the MY Blogs area to the right of this to read about them.

--RoadStory


No comments: