The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Along66, September 2022: Ramona Lehman of the Munger-Moss Motel in Lebanon Receives the Community Achievement Award

Well, I finally made it to my goal of being just one month behind the source of these posts, the Route 66 News.  I use this site a lot as it is by far your best source for what's going on along our Mother Road.  There are posts every day, sometimes more than one and pictures as well.  I just pick the ones I am most interested in and write about them.  My posts are usually shorter than the one in the News. 

SEPTEMBER 3

Longtime owner of the Munger-Moss Motel to receive the Lebanon Community Achievement Award.

Ramona Lehman will be honored November 3 at the Chamber's annual Wall of Honor banquet.

She has owned the Munger-Moss for 52 years, most of them with husband Bob, who died several years ago.

Ramona is a friend of ours and before the pandemic, we used to see her every year.  I can think of no one more deserving of honors.

She is the Spirit and Face of Route 66.

What a Person.  --RoadDog


No comments: