The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, June 13, 2022

Okay, Time for Some Music, Going Back to 1970: 'Let's Work Together'

I don't know about you, but I kinda feel the need for some music every now and then, well, actually most all the time.  I can't imagine cruising down the road (if this virus thing and gas gouge ever end) without my tunes playing loud and proud over the car stereo system.  (And I sure do miss cassette and CD players on new cars.)

I have two sets of friends who hardly ever listen to music when traveling and that is just something I have a problem with.

Saturday, June 4, Chicago's WXRT, 93.1 FM went back to 1970 on its Saturday Morning Flashback Show with Richard Milne.

These were the songs they played:

FRESH AIR--  Quicksilver Messenger Service

LAYLA--  Derek & the Dominos

LITTLE QUEENIE (LIVE)--  Rolling Stones

LET'S WORK TOGETHER--  Canned Heat

NO MATTER WHAT--  Badfinger

RUN THROUGH THE JUNGLE--  Creedence Clearwater Revival
Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "What Will You Do When You Get Lonely?  No One Waiting By Your Side."  Answer below.  --RoadDog



"Layla"

No comments: