The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Along 66, April 2021: Eat-Rite Diner and More Neon

I take these from the Route 66 News blog.  I only take the ones of most interest to me, but if you really want to know what is going on along our Mother Road, this is the source you need to check.  There is something everyday and often more.  Plus pictures and a lot more information.

APRIL 1

The Eat-Rite Diner in St, Louis, Missouri, has a new operator and may reopen by May after closing a few months ago.
I'm excited about this especially because my boycott against St. Louis because of the Confederate statue formerly in Forest Park was removed.  But they did the removal with dignity, a far cry from what those people in Richmond have done.

Plus, I can now get my concrete from Ted Drewe's.  I missed that.

APRIL 2

The 18th sign aided by Tulsa's Route 66 Neon Sign Grant Program has gone up.  It is on the Wildflower Cafe on the corner of Peoria and 11th Street (Route 66)  The cafe is not open yet.

More Neon, More Cafes.  --RoadNeon

No comments: