The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, February 17, 2020

Here's How I Would Have Voted for Illinois' Inaugural Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Class


I would have voted this way, but you had to be a member and I am not yet one.  But this is how I would have voted.

For performers I would have voted all Chicago 60s bands:

Buckinghams
New Colony Six
Ides of March

But, in order to spread it around, my voting would more likely have been:

New Colony Six
Chicago
Muddy Waters

*******************

For Radio Station:

WLS of course

******************

For Non-Performer:

Chess Records

******************

For Clubs:

Thirsty Whale

******************

For Disc Jockeys:

Larry Lujack

******************

For a complete list of candidates for the inaugural class see the posts from Thursday, Feb. 13 and Friday, Feb.  14.

You Can't Have Too Many Museums.  --RoadDog



No comments: