The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Getting Our Mardi Gras On-- Part 5: Cinco de Marcho Day


TUESDAY, MARCH 5   Mardi Gras

In my Down Da Road I Go blog I have a weekly post (s) on I'd Celebrate It!!!  This is a list of the daily things you can celebrate like National Oreo Day and so forth.

March 5 is also Cinco de Marcho Day.  This is a day to start getting you ready to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, just 12 days away at this point.  I like that idea.  The best way to prepare for St. Patrick's Day is to start eating lots of corned beef & cabbage as well as drinking beer (both green and amber, well dark Guiness) and, of course, Irish whisky.

This day is especially intended for you that don't often drink.

Oh yes, I now will pull out my Irish CDs, cassettes and LPs.  It's a music thing as well, don't you know.

And this year, we don't get a month off to recover from Mardi Gras, just these 12 all-too-short days (well, 11 days now)..

The Count Down to Paddy's Day Begins.  --RoadDog


No comments: