The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, February 16, 2018

Panama City Beach's Wild Willie Radio: Real Country Legends


We just got back from our somewhat annual trip to Panama City Beach, Florida, where I came across this great radio station, evidently fairly new, Wild Willie, 100.1 which plays great oldies country songs from the last 30 years,.  That was the only station I had on the whole time we were in PCB.  Also listened to it all the way from PCB into Alabama on Wednesday.

I am listening to it right now while typin' away with my two little fingers back in the cold, cold Northlands.  You can be sure I will  be listening to this station a lot from here on out.

I also like another classic station out of Galax, Virginia, called Classic Country 98.1 FM, WBRF which plays even older songs.

Between the two of them, I will get my country fill.

They're playing Bocephus' "Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound" right now at 9:03 a.m..

Good Music Maynard.  --RoadDog

No comments: