From the August 7, 2016, Chicago Tribune by David Haugh.
Say that you're coming to Chicago to start your trip along Route 66 and are in mind of getting out to a sporting venue, these are Mr. Haugh's picks of things you just have to see in 2016.
1. Cubs new reliever Aroldis Chapman in the 9th inning.
2. Jim Cornelison singing the "Star-Spangled Banner" before a Blackhawks game at home.
3. Hawks player Patrick Kane during a shootout, or, really, anytime.
4. A Chicago Bear quarterback Jay Cutler deep pass to Alshon Jeffery (if it is not intercepted).
5. White Sox pitcher Chris Sale starting a game at Comiskey Park. (I don't call it by that other name.)
Play the Game. --RoadDog