The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, September 19, 2011

A WXRT Labor Day Road Trip Playlist-- Part 5

I went to the WXRT site, but couldn't find the list. But, I did find it on a search using the headline of this entry.

Prepare to take a road trip yourself and hear some songs you haven't heard before as well as those you have heard.

I was able to look up #30 and see what it actually was. I had it down as "Firebird" by L.S. when I wrote it down. My handwriting often in illegible, even to me, especially when I'm writing fast. Turns out the song was "Freebird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. So, that's what L.S. stood for. Duh and Double Duh. I have already gone back and changed it.

Gotta Work on My Handwriting. --RoadDog

No comments: