The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kenosha, Wisconsin

Yesterday, I took a trip north to Kenosha to meet some friends and take a trip out to Miller Park in Milwaukee for he Brewers-Padres game.

I can definitely state that there is a LOT of road construction going on on some of the streets. I kept hitting closed roads.

Drove Wisconsin Highway 50 past the world-famous Brat Stop out by I-94 and then most of the way downtown until I was stopped by some ROAD CONSTRUCTION. Kenosha has a beautiful lakefront with a big park, museums, an island, and a lighthouse among many points of interest.

I saw several classic old signs, including one for Oliver's Bakery and a drugstore. Also drove by a drive in called Andy's. This is a town that definitely warrants a more complete visit.

Great Spot to Visit. --RoadDog

No comments: