The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, May 8, 2009

American Road Spring Cruise-- Part 2-- Playing NTN in Indiana

April 23rd, I left for a five day American Road Magazine Forum Cruise along the National Road/US-40, the oldest restaurant in Ohio and a trip to the American Sign Museum in Cincinnati.

Since I was heading out bright and early Friday, the 24th, I drove to Indianapolis on the 23rd.

I took the usual get-around Chicago route along Il-47, this time to Sauneman, Illinois and then went east to Indiana, picking up US-52 and taking it to Lebanon, Indiana, and then super-slabbed it to Indianapolis.

Today's objective was to play NTN at as many places as possible, using the new GPS. Before this, if Liz, my navigator, was not alone, I went to places I accidentally came across. That GPA sure helps.


Here an NTN, There An NTN

Lafayette/West Lafayette has four NTN sites. Two are Buffalo Wild Wings and we have played at one, but which one? I played at Aces Pub. Lebanon only has one place, the Depot. Unfortunately, the game wasn't on. They tried to get it on one set, but couldn't, so I left.

There are lots of NTN sites in Indianapolis, but the main one I wanted to go to was 86th Street Pub. They are usually ranked on most games. I found the place and they do play team. Only one of the regulars was there, unfortunately.

Played at BW3 and a TGIF near Speedway, but I had already played at these places before, so couldn't count them as new sites. Also played at JDs Pub and Union Jack, before getting a room at the Motel 6 in Speedway.

NTNin' Down the Road. --RoadDog

No comments: