The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Watch Out Fer Dem Speed Traps

As a person who likes to hit the road (when I save up enough money for gas) , I like to take in the sights, but I also have to be aware of my speed. A friend sent me a Very interesting site regarding speed traps in all 50 states. I spent quite awhile looking at Illinois and will go back to check out some other states.

I know my hometown of Spring Grove, ,is quite a noted trap and very big on DUIs. Plus, we have the US-12 Speedway from south of town all the way to Lake Zurich. You can be doing 10 miles over the speed limit, and people will be blowing horns, flashing lights, and tailgating as you're still not going fast enough.

Then, there is the all-time Speedtrap City of Hainesville, Illinois. However, you don't have to worry about speeding through it during rush hours as you won't be moving anyway with all the traffic.

Round Lake Heights is another place to be careful when they drop the speed limit from 40 to 30.

http://www.speedtrap.org'speedtraps/stetlist.app

They're Around. Watch Out. --RoadDog

No comments: