The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Just Got Back from Indy

I got back from the Indy 500 race yesterday.  And, of course, found it necessary to take a nap when I got home as all that fun can sure wear an old fart down.  We had our usual good time even though the American Legion Post 500, where we've been staying in the RV since 2014 messed up our reservations.

We found another campground about 7 miles away at another race track.  Fortunately some friends had extra parking tickets close by the Legion so we had a close-in parking spot.

Despite the rain delay on Sunday, this was the best race I've seen sine I first started going to The Greatest Spectacle in Racing in 2012.

I'll start writing about this trip when I finish April's trip to Savannah.

--RoadDog


No comments: