The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Savannah Bound-- Part 11: One Last Trick

Okay, I am finally in Terminal A, or perhaps the concourse leading to the terminal.  There sure were a lot of places to eat there.  I mean, pretty much anything you could want.  And, even though it was now 9 p.m., there were people everywhere.  Of course, if you fly Delta there is a good chance you'll end up in Atlanta at some point.

Most times I've been in an airport after 8 it is very dead.  Just me and whoever gets off the plane and some disinterested workers.

But, one good thing, after studying one of those way-up high departure boards I was able to see that my Savannah leg of the trip was leaving from Gate A21.

And, I had one more good one waiting for me.  I finally, at long last, got to Gate A21 and the sign out by it said this flight was going to Oklahoma City, not Savannah.  

Oh No!!  How can this be?

I went to the counter and the lady there explained that I was at the correct gate, but that the flight to Oklahoma City was leaving before my flight.

So, I grab a seat and read some in my book.  At least I got my book back.

Maybe I'll Get There Tonight or Early Tomorrow Morning.  --RoadFlyerMaybe?

`

No comments: