The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, May 11, 2024

Savannah Bound-- Part 13: Why Do the Gates Have to Be So Far Apart?

WEDNESDAY, APRIL3

Well, I figure the number 13 is a fitting way to end my day of flying.  If something could go wrong it did.  However, Delta did the best the could do and I intend to start flying more often (even if I have to go through Atlanta).

One more thing I'd like to mention is that today the gates could not have been any farther apart.  I would walk past gate after gate, all empty.  And, hey were always at the very FAR end of the terminal. And, of course, there were the two terminals in Atlanta.

I sure got my walking exercise in today.

I will be flying again, though.

Actually, the trip home went smoothly.

--RoadTired


No comments: