The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Savannah Bound-- Part 10: Gate, What Gate?

These escalators took me up to Terminal A.  I was finally there.  

My flight from Milwaukee had arrived at 7 p.m., and the flight to Savannah wasn't leaving until 10:54.  I figured I had plenty of time to get to my next gate, but as it was turning out, I was going to need a whole lot of it finding it.

Oh where oh where can my gate be?

Compounding the problem was the fact that all arrival/departure boards were up high.  As I age, reading signs with small print that are up high has become very difficult.  I first started noticing it at fast food places with their high menus.  I have to put on my glasses.  (And, of course, those high fast food menus now keep changing, so about the time I figure out what I want to order, I have to wait and start all over again.)

And, guess what.  My eyeglasses were in my carry on bag which was elsewhere.  No glasses.

The nearest I could make out from the Atlanta boards was that I was leaving from Gate A-21.  

Just having a Time Today.  --RoadHuh?


No comments: