The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

N.C. January 2017-- Part 6: It's a Peanut Thing, You Wouldn't Understand

JANUARY 13, 2017

Of course, it is absolutely necessary for me to stop every time I enter Virginia (after passing through that long tunnel) at the southbound Virginia Welcome Center to use the facilities and, more importantly, to get my sample of Virginia peanuts.  Those are the best peanuts, and I come from a state that has pretty good peanuts as well, North Carolina.

Sadly, it is just a real small little cup of them, but wow, what a taste!

I have often asked them to start selling the nuts there, but they say that state law does not allow for anything to be sold at Virginia Welcome Centers.  Too bad as I would sure buy me some of those goobers.

Love Those Peanuts.  --RoadDog

No comments: