The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Cold Ahead-- Part 21: "Moonshine in the Trunk"

No trip for me is quite right without my tunes as I cruise down the road.  One of my listen to album/CDs was the new one by country singer and guitarist superb Brad Paisley titles Moonshine in the Trunk.

This is his 10th album released in August of this year.  It became his 8th #1 album on the country charts.

This is a typical Brad Paisley album with lots of Good Old Boys songs and some with a play on words.  I always like to see that he either wrote or co-wrote all but two songs on it "Me and Jesus" by Tom T. Hall and "Gone Green" by Kenny Lewis.  That is always impressive.

It kicks off with the song "Crushin' It" which like to scared me to death by opening with the sound of a can being crushed.  Not the thing you want to hear while cruising down the interstate at 70 mph.  Believe me.  I thought it was the car doing something.

Cruisin' and a Movin'  --RoadDog

No comments: