The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Cold Ahead, N.C. T-Giving Trip 2014-- Part 5: It's 10:26 A.M.

It's 10:26 a.m..  I always know that time because that is when my watch alarm goes off every day.  (I still tell time by looking at a watch and not by looking at my cell phone like so many do these days.)

If I was home right now, I'd be recording or listening to Bob Stroud's Ten at Ten on WDRV, 97.1 FM in Chicago.  And, if I was in the car right now I'd be listening to it, but alas, am out of range.

It goes off every day at 10:26 a.m. because I can't figure out how to turn it off.  I can set it to another time to go off, but can't figure out how to eliminate the alarm altogether.  I have a Timex digital watch (don't like figuring out those pesky hour and minute hands, you know).

If anyone knows what to do to turn it off, please let me know.

Always Knowing When It's 10:26 A.M..  --RoadDog

No comments: