7. Dale Earnhart was killed on the last lap of the Daytona 500 in 2001. Who won it?
8. In what year did Ford Motor Co. put a V-8 motor in one of its low-priced vehicles?
9. Who built the very first 4-cylinder engines for Ford's Model "T" motor car?
10. When the Beach Boys sang about their "409" it was about a Chevy engine with 409 cubic-inches and 425 horsepower. In what year did it come out?
11. In 1964, Oldsmobile came out with their first muscle car called the 4-4-2. What do those numbers stand for?
7. Michael Walthrip
9. Dodge Brothers
11. four barrel carburetor, 4-speed manual transmission and two dual exhausts
Oh Well, I Didn't Know That Much About Cars. --RoadDog