The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

US-12 Beats US-14 in First Showdown

This was the first year that I had US-12 (Rand Road) have a showdown with US-14 (Northwest Highway) here in Illinois.  Both roads have played a big part in my life and both go through Palatine, where I lived from 7th grade to sophomore year in college.  As such, it is the place I most identify as my hometown.

Right now, we live about a half mile off 12 here in Spring Grove.

Teams losing in the third round:

US-14:  Maine South (8A), Palatine (8A) and Marian Central (5A)

US-12: Palatine (8A)

Last team standing is Lake Zurich (7A)

Lake Zurich is about 18 miles away from me.

Congratulations US-12!!!  --RoadDog

No comments: