From the Fall 2012 Allstate Motor Club Drivetime News.
Trip Advisor's Top Five fall activities.
1. 39% View colorful fall foliage
2. 26% Go wine tasting/visit vineyard
3. 22% Go to a state/county fair or fall festival
4. 20% Attend a football game/collegiate homecoming
5. 20% Go to a food festival
Well, Liz and I did take our annual drive around Wisconsin's Geneva Lake (Lake Geneva as most call it) for the color.
And, I did go to four high school football games. Liz and I went to four Northern Illinois games, two of which we actually attended in the stadium, the other two enjoying it outside the stadium and in a bar in Dekalb.
Best Watch Out for Those Wine Tasters on Those Colorful Roads. --RoadDog