The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nothing Like Family at Thanksgiving

Who sang "There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays?" 

I've sure enjoyed being with family who I rarely see. Besides Mom and Judy and Bob (my brother) in Goldsboro, I've gotten to see my cousin Graham and his wife Vicki and daughter Angie, my sister Julie and her daughter Annsley, and Julie's son Alex, his wife Allison and my grand nephew Emory since this past Wednesday.

Alex, Annsley and Emory (age 13 months) just got off for Bluffton, SC, a couple hours ago.  Julie and Annsley left for Richmond Hill, Georgia, on Saturday.

We had a regular feast on Thursday with some of the juiciest turkey ever.Julie, Annsley and Judy had Black Friday vendettas. I opted out this year.

Good to Be in NC for the Holidays. --RoadDog

No comments: