The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, January 7, 2019

This Is My Very First Blog, 13th Year and 5414th Post.


This was the first of my seven blogs.  I started it on April 26, 2007, in White House, Tennessee, with help from my niece Andrea.  I had been wanting to start a blog for awhile, but am fairly technologically challenged so need help from one of those who knows.

This is my 5414th post since then and 13th year.

I intended this to be the only blog and write about things from the old roads like Route 66, the National Road and Lincoln Highway.  But, I also have other interests which why I have seven blogs all together.  My other blogs are to the right of this in the My Blogs column.

I Need To Get A Life, But Sure Enjoy It.  --RoadDog

No comments: