The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Changes to Blogs for 2019


I spend way too much time researching and writing these blogs.  One wouldn't be so bad, but I have seven of them.  So I need to make some changes.

I could either drop several of the blogs or reduce the numbers I post for each one.  However, I enjoy each one of my blogs.  That would be too hard to do.

Up until now, I have always striven for an average of one post per day per blog.  So my minimum posts would be 365 a blog.  Starting now, I am shooting for a minimum of 20 posts per month, per blog.  That means 240 posts per blog as a minimum.

Also, taking Saturdays, Sundays and holidays off.

I'm Thinking That Would Work.  --RoadDog

No comments: