The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, March 17, 2017

N.C. January 2017-- Part 7: WBRF and 77 Degrees

JANUARY 13, 2017

I got gas at Wytheville, Virginia, always the cheapest along the way (West Virginia, on the other hand, is usually about as expensive as Illinois, so I fill up in Ohio to make it through West Virginia's high prices).  It was $2.10 a gallon.

The rain that fell while on the West Virginia Turnpike was now over and a dry run through Virginia and no problem on that eight mile decline going into North Carolina.

I, of course, was now tuned into WBRF Classic Country broadcasting out of Galax, Virginia.  They play a whole lot of songs that I have never heard of before.  I listen to it the last ten miles in West Virginia, all the way through Virginia and to Greensboro, North Carolina.

Driving through North Carolina, the temperature gauge on the odometer kept rising until it registered 77 degrees.  I will definitely take 77 degrees in January.

--RoadDog

No comments: