The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Got My Civil War On in the Last Ten Days

I always enjoy meeting up with like-minded folks and talking Civil War.  This is the main reason I got into history.  On March 9th, I drove over to Grayslake, Illinois, for the meeting of the Lake County Civil War Round Table and heard a talk on Confederate flags.  Fortunately, certain people did not hear about it or no doubt they would have been there protesting this glorification of slavery as they like to say.

Then, this past Tuesday, March 14, I drove into McHenry, Illinois, for the meeting of the McHenry County Civil War Round Table and a talk on McHenry County in the Civil War.

Getting My Civil War On. --RoadDog

No comments: