127. The first "Baby Borg" was handed out in 1988. The 18-inch replica of the big one has been given to the winner ever since. Kind of sounds like something Star Trek would fight.
129. A second "Baby Borg" is given to the winning car's winner.
131. The tradition of "Kissing the Bricks" was started by a "Brickyard 40 winner. In 1996, NASCAR's Dale Jarrett and his crew chief knelt down and smooched the "Yard of Bricks" at the start/finish line. It caught on with both 400 and 500 winners. Now, a whole lot of folks kiss those smelly, hot old yucky bricks.
134. The Borg-Warner trophy always turns up at the 500 Festival parade, under heavy security, of course.
135. The Borg-Warner has appeared in two films: "Winning" and "Turbo."
Borg Me Up, Scottie. --RoadBorg
Music Deaths: Cuba Gooding, Sr.
1 hour ago