If you're coming to Chicago to run Route 66, these are some things you need to try to see as far as sports are concerned.
6. Jake Arieta starting for the Cubs at Wrigley Field.
7. The Chicago Bulls introducing their starters. (That goes back to the Michael Jordan era.
8. Notre Dame's Fighting Irish running out of the tunnel to enter the field.
9. Dwayne Wade playing for the Chicago Bulls. (Anybody but that gone-Wilted Rose.)
10. Opening kickoff at a Bears game. And , hey, no pro football team has a better fight song than "Bear Down, Chicago Bears."
OK, All You Cub Fans
1 day ago