The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Good Gosh, More Things to Hang Up on the Walls

After my stop at J-R's in NC on my way home last wekk, I bought one of those big metal stars to hang up on the gazebo and that wooden "How Many Roads Must a Man Go Down...Before He Admits He's Lost" sign for inside. As those folk of infinite wisdom, Da Yoopers, from Michigan's Upper Peninsula, said in one of their hilarious songs: "I think we're lost. I've been lost before and this is what it looks like." //// Only problem now is finding a place to hang it up. The basement Margaritaville/North Woods walls are getting mighty full, practically floor-to-ceiling in some places. //// And Liz won't let me hang anything more upstairs, in a vail attempt to keep me from cluttering in her domain. //// I'll Have to Have a Drink and, As Ricky Ricardo Would Say, "Thin'" About It. Maybe I Can "Sneak" One Upstairs? --RoadDog

No comments: