The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Eating Those Delicious Racine Kringles

This past Saturday while doing some grocery shopping at our local Angelo's in Johnsburg, Illinois, I saw a guy over at a table looking at some oval objects and walked over to see. He was looking at three packages of Racine Danish Kringles.

Now, I have heard of these Kringle pastries on several occasions and have been told it is one of those local foods you "gotta try."

Well, I "'didda try." I bought a 14 ounce package for $4.99. I've been wanting to try one anyway. I was surprised that Liz had never even heard of them, but we, with difficulty, got the plastic wrap off...

And... it was everything I could want. Man, was that good!! I will now keep an eye out for them. And, Racine is maybe 30 miles away, just north of Kenosha.

We could even GO THERE.

Mighty Tasty, Even If I Do Say So. --RoadDog

No comments: