The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dave Clark Five's Greatest Hits

OK, a bit off topic, but no good road cruise can go without good road music and here is some great stuff. As I wrote in my Down Da Road I Go Blog, I have been an a Dave Clark Five state of mind ever since seeing the special on them on PBS last week. I knew they had a lot of hits, but, wow, that many!!! //// This past Saturday, I went to my local mom and pop store, Vinyl Frontier, in McGHenry, Illinois, and bought three Dave Clark Five albums: Return, Glad All Over and Greatest Hits. //// There were ten mighty fine songs on the Greatest Hits album: Over and Over, Everybody Knows (I Still Love You), Can't You See That She's Mine, Bits and Pieces, I Like It Like That, Catch Us If You Can, Because, Anyway You Want It, Do You Love Me and Glad All Over. //// Now, That's Some Great Music. --RoadDog

No comments: