The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

No Bears, Just Panthers


Sitting here in Goldsboro, NC, watching the 3-0 Buffalo-Carolina game (Bills winning, but Panthers just scored so now 6-3). I'd rather be watching Da Bears-Vikings game, but I'm deep in Carolina territory, so guess that's not to be. Back home in Illinois, Fox would have the Bear game on. I also missed the first Bear game last Sunday as I was on the road here.

Oh well, at least I get to listen to Beach Music. Right now, it's Luke Vail and his Sunday on the Beach on WNCT-FM, 107.9 FM. The Mighty Saints of Soul just played. Only problem with WNCT's Sunday Beach Music Shows is that it's two songs and ten minutes of commercials. Drives me crazy.

Half Time with Da Bears is 21-21.

No Bears for Me Today. ---RoadDog

No comments: