The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Back to North Carolina-- Flying Time Again-- Part 2

MARCH 21st

No problem going through the security check point and no full body scan. Sure takes awhile for me to get everything back on afterwards, however.

Walked out to the gate and looked through my new Civil War book. Another Continental plane had been late and a whole lot of people were waiting to fly to Houston. I talked with a lady who had flown to Milwaukee to see her great nephew for the first time.

Our flight left on time for the short flight to Cleveland. We received a complimentary beverage. Wow!!

CLEVELAND

When I got off the plane, I saw that the flight to Raleigh-Durham had been set back 15 minutes. Plenty of seats at the gate and waited the 50 minutes and then we took off.

Lots of clouds and at one time, I thought I saw some lightning flashes off to the easst. About that time, theilot came on and said they were changing course to fly farther to the west to avoid a small band of storms and that it would add a little time to the flight. However, as soon as they got the ok, they were going to get back on flight plan and recoup some of the time.

Another complimentary beverage!! This time, the whole can of pop.

Saw one really beautiful sunset between two layers of clouds.

Arrived at RDU and was shocked to have my bag ($25) come off fifth!!!

Bob and Judy picked me up and we drove to Goldsboro.

Sweet Home Goldsboro. --RoadDog

No comments: