The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

T-Giving NC--2010-- Back Home Again

Arrived home several hours ago and won't be up too much longer as I am real "tarred." I put another 560 miles on the car today, leaving White House Tennessee a little before 8 am this morning and superslabbin' it on I-65 to I-465 around Indianapolis to I-74, then Il-47 most of the rest of the way home.

I was going to watch for the oval barns in Illinois along 47, but it was dark by the time I got to Dwight, so I didn't see the other five or so remaining along the stretch.

I had snow flurries across most of Illinois, but nothing stuck. More proof that winter is here, or at least, almost here.

I was on the road for thirteen days (five of which were driving).

I will definitely need to get a vehicle that gets better gas mileage than the Dodge Dakota as I spent way too much at the gas pumps and found that we had a gas gouge at some point recently. Gas at the Pilot station in Crawfordsville, Indiana, was $2.60 on November 20th and $2.86 today!! OUCH!!!

THE GRBs Are At It Again. --RoadDog

No comments: