The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

T-Giving NC 2010-- Cruisin' Illinois-- A Football Game

After leaving McDonald's, I remembered that the Huskie-Ball State game was being aired on 670 AM, the Score, so tuned in hoping I'd be able to hear the whole game as I was driving away from Chicago. (I had even thought about driving to Muncie and seeing the game once I found out that was who we were playing, but got too late leaving to make it.)

Northern was leading 35-7 at half. Ball State scored two quick touchdowns right away, just like Toledo had done the game before this. I don't know what happens to our defense at half time. But the Huskies buckled down and went on to win 59-21.

We definitely have quite an offense this year. (I see in yesterday's paper that we ended up scoring the 11th most points this last season.)

It was great to hear the long-time voice of the Huskies, Bill Baker, all the way to Champaign, Illinois, where I lost the signal.

With this victory, Northern Illinois clinched the West Division of the Mid-American Conference and will meet the East Division winner December 3rd in Detroit to decide the champion.

Wrigley Field Hosts College Football Next. --RoadDog

No comments: