The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

T-Giving NC--2010-- CDs-- Part 2

I had already had the new one by the ZAK BROWN BAND: YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE in the truck when I left. I listened to it some more. Another great effort by the band. No sophomore jinx here. Well worth a listen, especially "Knee deep' with Jimmy Buffett.

The other two-CD set by a country star I had with me was HITS ALIVE by BRAD PAISLEY. This is his first greatest hits collection to my knowledge and contains 14 studio hits as well as 11 he does live.

Some of the tunes: Mud on the Tires,Ticks (who'd have figured anyone would have ever done a song with this title), Little Moments, Celebrity, Alcohol and Online.

Live, he does more greatest hits like Water, American Saturday Night and I'm Gonna Miss her.

This guy can sing 'em, play 'em and is a world-class practical joker by all accounts. Probably my favorite country performer right now.

But, I Look So Much Better on the Internet. --RoadDog

No comments: