The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Going Through Our Own Little Hell at JFK-- Part 4

While we were waiting, I kept looking at my watch and seeing the minutes tick by. Westill had a little time, but that was fast slipping by. Where is this "pusher?' And worse yet, I was perfectly capable of pushing Mom. The ticket agent seemed unconcerned. I asked if she could call the gate and tell them to wait and received a blank stare. Whether she did, I'll never know.


IT'S A SHOE THING, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND

A lady finally showed up. But, we still had to go through ANOTHER SECURITY CHECK!!! If I have to take off my shoes again, I'm going to explode. I really need to get loafers for airport travel. It's sure make my life easier. A big problem is that I have to double knot the lace or it will almost instantly come loose. When I'm in a hurry, it's pretty for certain to really knot up on me, involving intricate maneuvering to get it unknotted.

I could hear a few remarks as the "pusher" got us right up to the head of the line, but I didn't care. After all, we have a plane to catch and not that long to get there.

Will Me Make It? Stayed Tuned. --RoadDog

No comments: