The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Watching the Horses Run

Today I got together with some teachers I taught with for many years at John T. Magee Middle School at Arlington Park Race Track in Chicago suburban Arlington Heights, Illinois at the intersection of US-14 (Northwest Highway) and Wilke Road.. I haven't been there for many years and had forgotten how much fun it was.

Parking on Wednesdays is free and admission is $5. The grandstand is magnificent and the grounds immaculate with shrubs and thousands of flowers. I only made $2 to win bets and won two of the 6 races I bet on, with two other number two finishes, a number three, and one no-finish. I came home $53 wealthier.

Definitely a great way to spend an afternoon. Thursdays are senior days where age 55+ gets you in for $3.

Place a Bet for Me. --RoadDog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Parking on Wednesday is free!!
___________________
Britney
Naton wide cash is easy and fast