The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Going Through Our Own Little Hell at JFK-- Part 3

Then, there was a long walk to a train to take us to the rest of the airport. The person pushing my mom stayed with us until this point, and I gave him a nice tip to thank him.

A rider on the train was kind enough to help me get my mom off as I had the luggage with me. I forgot to mention that to rent a luggage cart was $5. I should also mention that the first five I put in did not take, and I had to insert a second fiver, so it cost $10. But, there was no way I could move that luggage any other way.

Then, we had another long walk to the domestic flights. My mom was just about used up as there was no one to push her at this time. Then, there were lots of elevators to take up and down at certain places.

We finally arrived at the American Airline ticketing area which was largely closed at this late hour (about 10:30 PM). We went to one employee who told us to go elsewhere to a spot. We did, but still no one showed up to check our baggage. Went back to the first person, who said it was at a different area she directed us to. We did check the luggage, but then had to wait a long time for someone to show up to push Mom.

Wait, It Ain't Over Yet... --RoadDog

No comments: