The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Down Da Road I Go Hits #1000

This blog had its 1000th entry today. It started a couple months after this one, and is more about what I'm up to and music. It is at http://downdaroadigo.blogspot.com

This one has 972, and Saw the Elephant, my Civil War one, has 679. Way too much posting, but it sure helps to be retired. However, between my written journal, which has been going on since 1978, yard work, traveling, and now boating, it's hard to find the time anymore.

Congrats to Down Da Road I Go. I don't believe most blogs reach that many, or even last that long (started 2007).


And, Who Said I'd Be Bored When I Retired? --RoadDog

No comments: